In my most recent blog posts I’ve tried to share an urgent concern I have for Innkeepers who aren’t keeping up with Google.
Google’s Executive Chairman, Eric Schmidt, wasn’t kidding when he said “Within search results, information tied to verified online profiles will be ranked higher than content without such verification…the true cost of remaining anonymous, then, might be irrelevance.”
I’m surprised at just how few Innkeepers have asked us to help them set this feature up, but those that have are starting to reap the benefits.
But only if they are staying active building their authority by blogging, and being visually social, especially on G+.
And the Rewards we are Seeing are Pretty AWESOME!
- Higher placement. YES, we’ve seen it, documented it and can share it!
- The fact that their listing is standing out from the crowd with their “FACE” showing on their Google results…
- NOW they are appearing on MOBILE too!
Don’t Get Left Behind!
Call 719-329-0977 x1 or E-Mail MarkHall@acorn-is.com to get your Author and Publisher Authority setup! And as with all things Google, we can’t promise Page 1 Top Listing placement, but know that following Google’s guidelines is what all Innkeepers should be doing.
And just a quick look into Google’s MOBILE Crystal Ball…
- Sites that use responsive web design, i.e. sites that serve all devices on the same set of URLs, with each URL serving the same HTML to all devices and using just CSS to change how the page is rendered on the device. This is Google’s recommended configuration. [Read Google Mobile Guidelines]
- Content Recommendations for Mobile Only, and this appears to only be designed to work seamlessly with a Responsive Design [Read More]