The days of simply hiring a designer to create a “pretty” Web site is gone. To create a Web site that will function well in Google and the other search engines, you need to hire a company that provides all of the following…
- A designer (for look and feel)
- A qualified developer (for site functionality and speed)
- A proven hosting company (speed and maintenance)
…that can proficiently handle all the rules, requirements and guidelines being provided to us by Google.
You MUST care about EVERYTHING Google tells you to do with your web presence. After all, their market share as a Search Engine dwarfs all others, and has been the ruling force for years.
That said, if your current Web site is not meeting most / all the following requirements below, it is time to look for a provider that can incorporate all of these items into your online presence. Most of which all stem from Google Requirements and Google Guidelines. Please see the Sources section at the bottom of the post for references, tools and further education.
Acorn Internet Services, Inc. is currently incorporating all of these items into any and all Web sites we create.
- Responsive Turnkey Designs Learn More!
- Responsive Custom Designs Learn More!
As you begin your search for choosing a provider to fill this role, I encourage you to use this info-graphic when speaking with them.
The last thing you can afford to do is spend money on a “New” Web site only to find out it doesn’t meet the requirements currently needed for a “Superior Web site” Design in today’s online market.
- A responsive web design is Google's recommended configuration
- Watch the Video to Learn More – Q4.5: Responsive What? Mobile vs. Desktop
- Google’s Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
- Google on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Watch the Video to Learn More – Q4.1: Seo Today
- Google Sheds More Light On Freshness As A Ranking Signal
- Google’s Intro to Rich Snippets
- Google Help on Rich Snippets and Structured Data
- Google’s Rich Snippet Testing Tool
- Google Authority Boost
- Eric Schmidt: Google Will Give Higher Rankings to Content Tied to Verified Profiles
- Watch the Video to Learn More – Q4.3: NAP or Die!
- Social Media & Ranking in Search Results
- Matt Cutts on Social and Linking
- Matt Cutts talks about Social Signals
- Your Guide to Social Signals for SEO
- Google’s Make the Web Faster Overview
- Google’s Make the Web Faster Best Practices
- Google Speed Testing Tool (Desktop and Mobile)
- Google Analytics Features
- Google Analytics Login
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Google Webmaster FAQ
- Google Webmaster Tools Login
- Bing Webmaster Tools