Everyone had a great time in the General Session Exploding some of today’s Marketing Myths!
If you couldn’t attend or just want to re-live the fun, register now for a repeat performance of this Myth Busting presentation on our next Free-For-All Webinar.
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 [Click here to Register]
9:00 Pacific | 10:00 Mountain | 11:00 Central | Noon Eastern
I think we succeeded in waking everyone up at this early 8:00 am session with both useful information and a little exploding fun!
We were also thrilled with the turn-out to our other two sessions. Many thanks to the helpers who brought in more chairs for the overflow!
– Google Anatlyics Basics held on Sunday afternoon
– Reel to Real Video Making on Tuesday morning
Here are just a few comments from those in attendance!
- Excellent Content and Presentation
- Best Session of all! Lisa Kolb is A+.
- Lisa is always ahead of the curve and so willing to educate.
- This was very valuable and definitely easy to create a video!
- These types of “how to” presentations are great!
- Lisa is always very informative with her “how to” presentations.
- Good hands on experience.
- I have learned more from Lisa than I can absorb! But I love knowing what I didn’t know!
- Just what we needed to know – not too technical.
And to end this post with a bit of fun, because I have to say, this was a very fun conference, a video from the last night’s festivities!
PS – This video was created with flat photos, using the exact same techniques we taught in the Reel to Real Class. And just a reminder to the innkeepers that rushed back to their rooms to try out making their own videos, don’t forget to drop me an E-Mail so I can see your work! Isn’t Technology Awesome?!?
President and Co-Founder
Acorn Internet Services, Inc.
Educating our Industry one Client at a Time!