yourself and your business a favor if you take the step to track the traffic to your web site. No time to do it? Not sure how to capture it all or what it means after you pull all those numbers?
Let Acorn help you: we are offering a MarketWatch-Lite report opportunity to all of our customers. For a one time cost of $100, we will generate a spreadsheet of key elements of your stats, capped by an Executive Summary (mini analysis) and our recommendations.
Here’s what we will capture for you:
- Unique Visitor Sessions by month for 2006
- Total Web Site Bounces by month for 2006*
- Unique Visitor Sessions to your Home Page by month for 2006
- Bounces from your Home Page by month for 2006*
- Link Popularity Stats
- Top 100 Referrers to your site in 2006
- Top 100 Search Terms used to enter your site in 2006
- Entry Page patterns for 2006 How you place organically (free) on Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL on 1 key search phrase for your area
* You may already be asking yourself “what is a Bounce”: it’s when a visitor loads your home page or another well marketed page on your web site but leaves immediately after that first look and never sees another page on your web site. We’ll tell you if you are in an acceptable range and what you can do to improve your bounce rate.
Make this investment in your business as you start the New Year. To sign up to receive this MarketWatch-Lite report (for delivery in the first quarter of 2007), contact Sharon Rowe at email@example.com. An expanded version of this report is available on a monthly or quarterly basis to all customers.