As retired Innkeepers of 9 years, and now co-owners of Acorn Internet Services, Inc., Mark and I both care a great deal about the health of Bed and Breakfast Industry. It is our wish that all Innkeepers should have a strong online presence. A strong online presence starts with a quality, search engine optimized Web design, and the ability to maintain high placement into the future once the Web site is live and online.
A request for proposal (RFP) is a written document provided to a vendor or vendors at an early stage in the decision making process for a needed service or product. The RFP is an invitation for vendors, often through a bidding process, to submit a proposal on a specific product or service. The RFP process is intended to bring structure to the decision making process, and in layman’s terms, allow the buyer to compare vendor services “apples to apples” in order to clearly identify the risks and benefits before any money changes hands.
This is where we find so many Innkeepers can so easily get stuck.
- Innkeepers typically know when they need a new Web site design, but they don’t always realize or remember that they need to include On-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as part of the Design Process.
- Or sometimes Innkeepers understand the importance of Integrated On-Page SEO for their current design, but don’t think about the Ongoing Marketing and SEO tasks to support their placement into the future.
- And finally, some Innkeepers are simply unaware of what SEO is, it’s impact on their placement, or even where to begin to construct an Ongoing Marketing Plan.
And then we thought… What if we provided every Innkeeper who wanted one, FREE Video Training and a Checklist that would level the playing field when it came to securing a company to help them with their online presence?
That way any Innkeeper can make sure they are covering all of today’s standard requirements for quality Web site design, integrated on-page SEO and ongoing SEO and Marketing Plans with the hope that it will reduce the probability of financially costly mistakes.
So, with that thought in mind, we developed…
“The Smart Innkeeper Series: RFP Starter Kits”
- Part 1 – Web Site Investment: Site Design [Click Here]
- Part 2 – Web Site Investment: On-Page SEO [Click Here]
- Part 3 – Web Site Marketing Maintenance: Ongoing SEO and Marketing Plans [Click Here]
So, whether or not you ever choose Acorn Internet Services as your Internet Company, (though of course we’d love to have you as a client), we encourage you to use The Smart Innkeeper Series RFP Starter Kits to “Better your Business” and “Strengthen our Industry!”