Please see the calendar below for conferences and meetings that Acorn Internet Services will be attending as a guest conference speaker.
Our expert presentations are unparalleled in our industry. Acorn Internet Services’ past conference presentations, workshops, and seminars have covered a variety of topics such as Mobile Design, effective Internet marketing for innkeepers, Google Local and so on.
Some Suggested Topics for your Next Conference or Association Meeting
- Mobile Sites: A Must Have!
- Google’s Most Current Algorithm Changes
- Social Media and the Innkeeper!
- Twitter, Facebook, and other current social networking products
- Blogging – What is it and why do it?
- How to Gain and Keep Placement in the Organic and Local Listings
- NAP + W Review and Cleanup
- Google Zoo: Top Items that Support High Google Local Placement
- Find It, Claim It and Be Seen! Google My Business Listings
- Statistics Tracking – The Why, What and How of It All
- Organic vs. Pay Per Click (PPC) Placement vs. Local
- Google Requirements for your Web site
- Pay Per Click Programs – A great add-on to drive traffic to your Web Site.
- Google Search Console (Previously Google Webmaster Tools)
- Google Maps (Static and Interactive)
- Creating Video from Static Photos
- YouTube and the Innkeeper
- Making the Press your Friend!
- We are also able to customize both our virtual and on-site classes to suit your group’s particular needs.