Your Guests and your Future Guests are using Mobile devices more and more to find Bed and Breakfasts while they are at home and on the go. But don’t take our word for it, go check your Google Analytics. Look for actual Mobile Devices being used beyond any iPad counts. iPads SHOULD display your full Web site, as it’s capable of handling a full screen easily for the user. So, check and see how many Mobile Users have been visiting your site, and if you don’t already have a Mobile Site for them to view, how many are leaving just as quickly as they arrived? The Bottom Line Is…
Innkeepers MUST have a Mobile Site to compete in Today’s Online World!
Google is positioning their search engine algorithms to recognize the existence of a Mobile Site in addition to a full Web site, and we anticipate that they will be using that information as part of their search results in the future. If you don’t have one, you are going to get left behind. Don’t wait, now’s the time to invest in a Mobile site.
We offer 3 Different Types of Mobile Solutions…
Our Mobile Site that comes part and parcel of your Turnkey Web Site Solution is a Google supported Switched-Content site, that displays the corresponding pages, content and images in a smaller more manageable mobile display. When you edit your full site using the WordPress Editor, it also automatically will include those updates on your Mobile display. The Turnkey Mobile also includes a Mobile XML sitemap submitted to your Google Webmaster Account, Canonical linking to matching main site pages and Google Analytics.
Our Custom Mobile Sites, as seen in the image to the right, include all the following options, and are the perfect choice for Innkeepers that do not have a Turnkey Website where the Switched-Content display is available, but have a custom or older Web site and simply need to add an online Mobile Presence.
- 3 pages (Home, Rooms and Rates and Policies)
- Matching Web site background
- A link for Auto Phone Number Dial
- A link to your Reservation Calendar
- An Exterior Photo / Logo on the Home Page
- One Bed Photo per Room (Up to 10 rooms)
- A shortened description of the Home Page, Rooms and Rates Page and Polices Page
- Standard Social Media buttons (Blog, Facebook, Google +, Yelp, Twitter, TripAdvisor)
- A link to Google Maps for your location
- E-mail button
- Link back to view your main Web site
- Mobile XML sitemap submitted to your Google Webmaster Account
- Canonical linking to matching main site pages
- Google Analytics
Our Custom Mobile “PLUS” include all the options listed above as part of the Custom Mobile site, but also offer the Innkeeper the ability to:
- Add Additional or Different Pages beyond the standard three (3) pages included above.
- Customized or Additional Call to Action Buttons.
- Customized Background or Color Options.
- Edit Individual Mobile Pages Using a Content Editor.
- iPhone Home Screen Button.
[Click Here] to view a variety of Custom Mobile and Custom Mobile “PLUS” sites in our portfolio.
If you don’t have a Mobile Solution for your guests, and are ready to commit to a Mobile online presence, please give us a call at 877-226-7699 or Email email@example.com to get started!
President and Co-Founder
Acorn Internet Services, Inc.