Web Site Design & Marketing Conference Speaker
Please see the calendar below for conferences and meetings that Acorn Internet Services will be attending as a guest conference speaker and/or vendor.
Acorn Internet Services’ past conference presentations, workshops, and seminars have covered a variety of topics such as blogging, effective Internet marketing for innkeepers, and how to create search engine friendly Web sites. If you are interested in having a representative of Acorn Internet Services attend a conference you are managing (live or virtually), please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877-226-7699.
- Virtual Presentation – Complimentary (No Charge)
- Live Presentation – $1000 speaker fee plus T&E
Click here to see what Innkeepers are saying about the dynamic On-site and Virtual Training Class Topics prepared and provided by Acorn Internet Services, Inc.
- Social Media and the Innkeeper!
- Twitter, Facebook, and other current social networking products.
- Blogging – What is it and why do it?
- How to Build a Search Engine Friendly Web Site.
- How to Gain and Keep Placement in the Organic Listings.
- Top Items that Support High Google Local Placement.
- What is Web Site Popularity and How to Get It!
- Find It, Claim It and Be Seen! Google Places Local Business Listings.
- Statistics Tracking – The Why, What and How of It All.
- Organic vs. Pay Per Click (PPC) Placement
- Good Web Design MUST HAVES.
- Pay Per Click Programs – A great add-on to drive traffic to your Web Site.
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Maps (Static and Interactive)
- Google Calendar
- Creating Video from Static Photos
- YouTube and the Innkeeper
- Making the Press your Friend!
We are also able to customize both our virtual and on-site classes to suit your group’s particular needs.